Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shreya is a mermaid.....

Came across this old post by my elder daughter - Subhashree - and thought should dig it out for consolidation on my blog-site

Shreya is a mermaid…

My cuty sis shreya won the 1st prize in her school’s(Navy Childrens School) fancy dress competition on 25th April. She was dressed up as “THE LITTLE MERMAID “. She wore a dress, blue in colour with dazzling glitters. She was made to wear a fin (made of chart paper by Mummy and Papa), a crown and a beautiful necklace made up of beads and sea-shells. Her lines for the fancy dress was:

Good Morning – I am Shreya Gantayet

I Study in 1st B.

I am a MERMAID, I stay in water

I did not listen to father, that’s why I am alone!!

Can you help me find my prince??

Thank you!!

And here is a snapshot of Shreya Mermaid…

The Little Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment