Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One more milestone: Birthday

My heartfelt thanks to all my family, friends and well wishers for making my birthday(28 Sep) special and memorable with your remembrance!! It is, but for all of yours best wishes and prayers, that makes me cross these important milestones with a smile.

As one grows older, it is but natural to crave for friendship and care from all who know you. And I can say I am blessed as almost all those whom I care for, did get in touch with me - just to show that I am remembered.

Just to let you all know - I cherish each and every one of your wishes!!

Thanks a ton once again!!! And God bless all!

3 comments:

  1. Sir,

    Very Happy Belated Birthday Wishes.

    regards,
    Gulati

    PS - Excuse the delay, missed it !!
    Great Blog. You'll have a regular visitor now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gulhati!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of gantayet blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete